Our geography courses are hosted by the providers detailed above.
Our geography courses are hosted by the providers detailed to the right.
Distance learning subject knowledge enhancement courses are available in the following forms:
- 8 week (200 hours of study) GCSE booster courses
- 16 week (400 hours of study) accelerated A level courses
- 28 week (700 hours of study) long enhancement courses
These courses are 100% distance learning and come with a private tutor.
These courses are free and attract a bursary for eligible trainees.
The content of the geography course is made up of the following topics and modules:
- Maps and GIS
- Mathematics and statistics
- Geography of the UK
- Geomorphic processes / landscape
- Changing weather and climate
- Global ecosystems and biodiversity
- Cities and urban society
- Global economic development
- Resources and resource management
- Fieldwork and investigation
A level modules
- Water & carbon cycles
- Coastal landscapes
- Glaciated landscapes
- Global systems
- Global governance
- Changing urban environments
To apply for a geography subject knowledge enhancement course, simply choose the partner you would like to study with at the top of this page and then select a course.
To apply for a geography subject knowledge enhancement course, simply choose the partner you would like to study with on the right and then select a course.